Wednesday, March 29, 2017

I'm so glad I adopted my mom!!

My name is Panda.  I really don't want to talk about my previous owners because I don't remember much about them.  I will start with my 2 month stay in a cage with my partner in crime Little Bit.  We were too big for the cage we were put in and it was so hard to get comfortable.  We had a small litter box to use inside the small cage.  I hated it!  I hated every minute of it.  It seemed to last forever.  I had people poke at me through the cage and the smaller people were so loud and not so nice.  Most people would walk by and go right to the little kittens.  It felt like we were going to be there for the rest of our lives.  

No one seemed to want us.  That was until I saw her.  I saw her go to the counter where all the other people were and then they walked straight to us.  She didn't even look at any other cats.  Somehow I could tell that she was there for us.  While she was in front of our cage she spoke so quietly and calmly to us.  Just by how she was talking, I just knew inside that it was going to be ok.  A nice man brought her a carrying thing that I had seen other cats leave in.  I couldn't have been more excited.  I meowed so much as that was the only way I could express how happy I was.  She opened our cage and I went right to her.  She held me so nicely and I knew she was the one I wanted to adopt.  Little bit was put in the same carrying thing as I was and I have to tell you, I think she struggled carrying us to her vehicle.  Little Bit seemed nervous on the way to our new home, but I was ok because I found my new mom.  I could just tell that she was going to be good to us. 

 She carried us into the house and opened the door to the cage.  There was so much room!  I instantly rubbed up on her and purred like crazy.  I wanted to let her know that it was ok now and that I was here.  Little Bit even purred for her too and he started to calm down when he saw how calm I was.  I was a lot older than Little Bit.  

I explored the house and found the litter box, which was nice and big and clean and also some cat toys with my favorite thing, Cat Nip.  I was having so much fun, until I saw the dogs.  I didn't know how to tell her that I was afraid of dogs.  I had some horrible things happen to me with dogs.  I hissed and hissed and scratched at the dogs to let them know to stay away from me.  

After I settled in, I knew I had to take care of my new mom.  I mean I did adopt her to take care of her.  So when she was in her office working on stuff, I had to make sure the dogs stayed away from her so I would hiss at them and back them out the door.  They seemed to listen to me too.  I also have to jump up on her desk to make sure she takes a break from working and pays attention to me for a while.  I don't want her to get burned out by not taking a break.  I did that often so she doesn't over work herself.  

My mom seems to get a kick out of me sometimes.  I don't know why, but I like to lick tape and plastic and play with the weirdest things.  But most of all, I like to sit on her lap and keep her company.  If she is having a bad day, I want to be there to make it better.  We have moved to a couple new houses but she always takes us with her.  I'm never going to leave her side.  Well, It's getting close to my bed time so I better stop blogging for now.  I just wanted to let you know that I have adopted the best mom I could have ever adopted. 

A Sincerely MEOW...
                    Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment